Posted March 16, 2017 13169
6 PRINCIPLES TO FOLLOW
Our instruction objective includes six principles: Full-Swing, Short Game, Putting, Golf Fitness, Club Fitting, and Playing & Performance Strategies.
- Full-Swing – develop a repeatable motion that establishes a consistent shot shape
- Short Game – control distance, trajectory and release on short game shots
- Putting – create a stroke that produces a consistent roll while achieving direction and distance control. Additionally, ability to read the contours of greens and determine the starting line of the putt.
- Golf Fitness – start with assessment of the student’s current body functionality followed by establishing a personal fitness plan to produce optimal performance
- Club Fitting – utilize TrackMan and GCQuad-Foresight launch monitors to determine optimal club and ball data for each individual player. State-of-the-art universal fitting system provides 300+ shaft options to fit our industry leading manufacturers equipment. Each student will be fit based upon the top performing option in each category.
- Playing & Performance Strategies – develop practice routines and performance strategies to achieve consistent results